Graz's Builds, Guides, and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The high end pve guides, builds, and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Register to be able to post Replies!!!!!

40/40 Set Benefits, By Gergsin Nad and Mallyx And Friends [OhNo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graz
Admin

40/40 Set Benefits, By Gergsin Nad and Mallyx And Friends [OhNo] Empty
PostSubject: 40/40 Set Benefits, By Gergsin Nad and Mallyx And Friends [OhNo]   40/40 Set Benefits, By Gergsin Nad and Mallyx And Friends [OhNo] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:54 pm

"So based on the 20% probabilitys you have about a 10 percent chance of 1/2 recharge and 1/2 cast time. You have almost 41% chance of no benefit. THere is about a 4% chance of a 1/4 Recharge Time.

I have recently made a few 40/40 sets and wanted to examine the benefits of these sets as I have not played much with them in the past. To summarize it better for folks this may help
1/2 RT or better+++No CT Benefit=====0.2304
1/2 RT or better+++1/2 CT or better===0.1296
No RT Benefit+++++1/2 CT or better===0.2304
No RT Benefit+++++No RT Benefit=====0.4096
Total Probability=================-1.0

So you have about a 41% chance of nothing happening and 59% chance of something shortening either CT or RT or both. Or about 3 out of 5 times something good, 2 out of 5 nothing.

Although there is a beneifit you can't count on it each time. So I would not count on it for my life, but for a game or poker its a little advantage for those situations when RT and CT are important."
Back to top Go down
https://graz.board-directory.net

40/40 Set Benefits, By Gergsin Nad and Mallyx And Friends [OhNo]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graz's Builds, Guides, and More :: Guides :: Misc.-
Jump to: