Graz's Builds, Guides, and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The high end pve guides, builds, and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Register to be able to post Replies!!!!!

FoW Manlyway Spike (Standard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graz
Admin

FoW Manlyway Spike (Standard) Empty
PostSubject: FoW Manlyway Spike (Standard)   FoW Manlyway Spike (Standard) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm

[build prof=A/E ear=12 dead=3 sha=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Feigned Neutrality][Death's Charge][/build]
[build prof=A/E ear=12 dead=3 sha=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sliver Armor]["Finish Him!"]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Death's Charge][/build]
[build prof=A/Me ins=12 dead=3 sha=12+1+3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Feigned Neutrality][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Channeling][Death's Charge][Ebon Escape][/build]
[build prof=Warrior/Assassin sword=12+1+1 strength=11+1 Tactics=5 shadow=4][Death's Charge]["For Great Justice!"][Hundred Blades]["To The Limit!"][Whirlwind Attack]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Air of Superiority][Death's Retreat][/build]
[build prof=Warrior/Assassin sword=12+1+1 strength=11+1 Tactics=5 shadow=4][Death's Charge]["For Great Justice!"][Hundred Blades]["To The Limit!"][Whirlwind Attack]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Air of Superiority][Death's Retreat][/build]
[build prof=Necromancer/Assassin curses=12+3+1 soul=10+1 deadly=8][Assassin's Promise][Mark of Pain][Foul Feast][Defile Defenses][Barbs]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support]["Finish Him!"][/build]
[build prof=Rt/R Channeling=12+3+1 beast=12 Spawning=3+1][Splinter Weapon][Signet of Spirits][Bloodsong][Technobabble]["You Move Like a Dwarf!"][Edge of Extinction][Summon Spirits (Kurzick)][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
[build prof=Monk/E heal=12+1+1 divine=12+1][Dwayna's Kiss][Patient Spirit][Cure Hex][Seed of Life][Vigorous Spirit][Heal Party][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Unyielding Aura][/build]
Back to top Go down
https://graz.board-directory.net

FoW Manlyway Spike (Standard)
Page 1 of 1